- Displaying Death and Animating Life
- America Observed: On an International Anthropology of the United States
- Global Studies of the United States Series
- Global Perspectives on the U.S: Pro-Americanism, Anti-Americanism and the Discourses Between
- Comparative American Studies, Special Double Issue (Vol. 12, issues 1-2, 2014):
‘America’ in India: Essays on the Impact of the United States and the Concept of “America” on the Indian Cultures and Practices.
New Publications from IFUSS Fellows
- Gyorgy Toth: From Wounded Knee to Checkpoint Charlie (2017 Paperback edition)
- Gyorgy Toth: Performing ‘the Spirit of ’76’: US Historical Memory and Countercommemorations for American Indian Sovereignty
- Virginia R. Dominguez & Emily Metzner:
Interview with Prof. Hyang Jin Jung, Chair, Dept. of Anthropology, Seoul National University
- Gyorgy Toth: Beyond Cowboys and Indians: Will the Sacred Stones Camp Turn Into Wounded Knee, 1973?
- Greg Cuthbertson & Chris Saunders: The Unitied States–South Africa–Germany: Reflections on a Triangular Transnational Relationship